Monday, March 25, 2013

Here's an Easter card I want to share with you.  Let me know what you think:

I really wanted to push my own creative envelope, and with the help of some awesome images I purchased from http://www.passionfruitsimages.com/   I was really able to do that with these cards.  The website features vintage images you can purchase and print out to use in your scrap-tastic artistic ways-they have one of a kind images you certainly don't find at Michaels, or even Archivers for that matter.  This card features a lovely lady from the "Vintage Women of the Burlesque" package.   I printed mine out in black and white-basically because I don't have a color printer, and hand colored the images using Gamsol and colored pencils and a little glitter glue for some oomph!   I'll be putting up some more of my bunnies later this week.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.  Also, check out this website!  Scrappers will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment