Monday, March 4, 2013

ok, the studio is done,  huzzah!!!  (yeah, I said huzzah)    Lets begin the tour with the heart of the scrappers' world:  the paper!!  
the fun thing about old bungalows are the wonky nooks and cranies you get in the attic spaces.  This was a closet.  I took the door off.  I had one of those plastic rolling carts.  Took the rollers off and filled the drawers with all my paper pads, papers and scraps.  I also labeled the drawers.  On top of the rolling cart are my good ol', and i do mean old, expandable folders.  One keeps my plain colored scraps in it and the other organizes my plain colored 12x12 and 8 1/2x11.  You notice hanging above it are envelopes.  These are the 12x12 clear plastic envelopes Michael's sells in the scrapbook storage isle.  They are hanging from clear pant/skirt hangers. I have a hanger for each color of the rainbow, the vellum, handmade papers and really special papers.  (It's taken a few extra weeks for me to finish this closet as Meijers doesn't stock many of the hangers at a time, amd Michael;s runs out pretty fast of the folders....needless to say I have been buying every one I can find and depleating the stores' stash lol.  Tucked in against the wall is my color wheel and color chart.  had this since junior highart class but it still works.  Decorating the space above the door are  rolls of vintage crepe paper and the wonderful sign my nieces gave me.  Here's some more photos for a better look:
 

 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment