Tuesday, April 2, 2013

In the meantime....

Well, since my brain doesn't work on just one project at a time, let me show you what I did tonight. I have a "wreath" on my side door that I change the decorations on with the season....so with spring, I wanted flowers and bugs.   Gotta have flowers and bugs for spring right?  Well, a few blogs back I showed you how to make the flower hair accessories.  Well, I did the same thing, using spring colored papers and threw in a few butterflies and dragonflies from my sizzix die cutters.  I didn't antique any of the flowers however.  I know I know, you must be saying "Evie??  No antiquing??"  Well, ya know, I wanted everything to be fresh for spring.  Every once in awhile you gotta get a little widdershins on yourself (work backwards for a little excitement ;)   I think it came out good:

2 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! What font did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh...I cheated ;) the plaque came that way

      Delete