Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Here's some more V-day cards, assembly line style :)
ok, got some pre-made tags cut out of a sheet of do-da paper. I Inked the edges first in a maroon color, then a dark brown and ran black lightly round the edges.  When doing tags like this, don't forget to use a hole punch to punch the hole where you can tie on a bit of  ribbon.  In this case i used rafia, and ran the dark brown ink over it for texture.   I used the tape runner to attach only the end of the tag opposite from the rafia hanger.  This allows the end of the tag with the rafia to stick up and give it some dimension.   I then took some metalic filigree corner stickers and attached them to the tags.   Using a foam dot, I placed on a heart I die cut from sparkly embossed paper that I had inked the edges of also.  Voila, quick and simple :)

Here's a few more I did with some sparkly velvet flowers, die-cut metalic hearts and sentiment stickers:

No comments:

Post a Comment