Wednesday, January 30, 2013

And what's the best way to distract a complicated brain?   Scrapping of course :)  I'm now using the term scrapping to mean; anything paper crafty you can do with paper scraps, not necessarily scrapbooking and not necessarily card making. Scraps are involved in both hobbies, so therefor "scrapping" includes it all.    Spent an awesome weekend with my nieces doing some full moon scrapping.  Got alot of cards done!  Here's a few V-day cards:
I tend to make my traditional holiday cards from unexpected sources.  Using non V-day paper on these, I intead used some vintage, some winter and some from the Bird Song line from Graphic 45.  I used my Bigkick to die cut and emboss some hearts.  I did use sime do-das mad from Graphics 45 V-day paper.   It'sa challenge to use non-conventional sources.   Try mixing things up once in awhile ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment