Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy new year my peeps, I hope you are preparing for a fantabulous year od scrapping :)   Well, hurry up!  father time ain't gonna wait for ya!    What a whirlwind xmas was.  I was really happy with hoe my cards came out.  Funny, I think last year's cards sucked but I had lots oforders.  This year I think they were awesome but I got no orders....goes tos how you that you can't turn a hobby you love into an income.  

So, I cleaned out the scrap room last weekend.  Santa got me a gift certificate to Michael's so I stocked up on storage and project boxes.  Thanks Santa! xoxox   People,you have got to organize your projects!!! Here's a quick way I came up with:

I got a 12x12 project box (two of the same color if it's a doozy of a project)  I labeled each box with the project name using address labels and indicated one of two, two of two, etc..this way when I am done with the project, I can peel the title off the box and use it for another project.)   I went thru all of my supplies and pulled out all corresponding papers and do-das for each project and placed them in each box.  Then, in an expandable monthly folder I separated the photos into catagories for each project.  Each "daily" slot wil hold a spread in the scrapbook.  Into each slot I added papers and do-das I wanted for that particular spread.   Wow, what a difference this makes.   Now I can do a spread from my St. Thomas trip one day, and move to vintage base ball the next.  This works great for those easily distracted by monotony.

And speakingof being easily distractable by monotony, now i am cutting up papers to make do-das.  A great and useful money saving no-brainer project.   Ok, back to it now!!!      xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment