Tuesday, September 17, 2013


Ok, finally, I am finally going to finally unveil my line of cards featuring images from passionfruitimages.com   I love their tarot card images...all cards of the major arcana are represented in ancient detail and in what looks to me like French script.   For us pagans, we know that the major arcana in the tarot represent aspects in life we cannot avoid:  I call them the fate cards because when they appear, you need to stop, take head, understand and learn how to move on, etc....so, it has been my personal challenge and dream to develop a line of cards by a pagan and for pagans.  I tried to keep these simple in construction, but each one features three cards that when read together will give the recipient insight into your meaning behind the cards.  Also, the colors and embellishments coincide with the tarot message as well.  enjoy!   tell your friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment